Infrared lamps are typically used in the following industries for the below mentioned applications:
- PET bottle Manufacturing
- Comfort Heating
- Automotive and Engineering Industry: Paint & putty baking, Powder Coating, Preheating Parts prior to shrink Fitting or Welding, Drying Washed Parts.
- Ceramic and Glass Industry: Baking, Sterilisation, Glaze Drying, TV tube Coat-Curing, Mirror Drying, Drying Washed Parts.
- Electrical Industry: Drying of Motors and Armatures, Baking Varnish on Motor Windings, Drying paint, Baking Enamel.
- Electronics Industry: Drying, Preheating, Curing and Solder Fusing of PC Board.
- Food Industry: Dehydrating Fruits & Vegetables, Food Processing, and Moisture Removal prior to Pulverising.
- Foundries: Drying of Moulds and Cores.
- Leather Industry: Curing Sprayed Shoe Leather Hides, Baking Finish on Leather Products.
- Plastic Industry: Preheating Plastics prior to Forming, Dehydrating Plastic Powders, and Curing Lamination & Adhesive Tapes.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Bottle Sterilising, Glue Drying on Surgical Tapes.
- Printing and Engraving: Drying Printing Ink, Setting Flux on Electrotype Castings, Silk Screen Drying and Curing.
- Pulp and Paper Industry: Drying of Tapes, Cones and Cylinders, Drying Paper Coating.
- Rubber Industry: Drying Rubber Laminations, Drying Paint on Hard Rubber Parts, and Curing Moulded Rubber.
- Textile Industry: Drying Fibre, Fabrics, Silvers, and Non Woven, Heat Setting Nylon I Polyester, Binder Curing on Non-Woven Fabrics.